All you need is scissors, at least four sheets of tissue paper, wire or floral wire, and a ruler.
1. Stack at least four sheets of tissue paper and cut a 10-by-5-inch rectangle though all four layers.
2. Make 3/8-inch-wide accordion folds.
3. Fold an 18-inch piece of wire or floral wire in half. Slip the wire over the center of the tissue and twist tightly, but be careful not to tear the delicate paper.
4. Trim the ends of tissue. You may wish to trim an inch or two depending on how large you’d like the tissue flower to be.
5. Separate each layer of tissue by gently pulling one layer at a time.
6. Bend the wire or floral wire into a loop and slip the loop around your napkin.
Now you have a beautiful napkin ring that is perfect for the holidays. Don’t worry if you don’t have the time to make your own Christmas decorations, we’ve got lots of holiday decor items in our Rustic Christmas Store.