RSS

A Rustic Affair Part 3- Stationary

07 Oct

Rustic Wedding Stationary

There are many important details involved in throwing a rustic wedding, but it is the save the date cards and formal invitations that make the first impression on your guests.

The Save the Date Card: These small cards are mailed out anywhere from 6 months to a year before your wedding and are a beautiful way to inform guests of your wedding date, location, and wedding website. The save the date card should be a small taste of what is to come, so be sure it is representative of both your wedding and the stationary to follow.

The Formal Invitation: The traditional wedding invitation is quickly becoming a thing of the past and brides can now choose from invitations in nearly every size, style, and color. Before picking your wedding invitation, remember, this small piece of paper gives your guests an idea of what they should expect at your wedding, so be sure you’ve really considered what you want your invitation to say about you and your groom.

Wedding stationary is not just about the invitations; there are also programs, name cards, table numbers, and thank you cards. To give your wedding a flawless and cohesive appearance try creating a monogram, symbol, or color scheme to be used throughout the wedding stationary. Developing unity among the wedding stationary will help make your special day elegant enough to grace the cover of even the most stylish wedding magazines.

Stay tuned for part four: Wedding Photography

Advertisements

6 Comments

Posted by on October 7, 2010 in Rustic Wedding Ideas

Tags: , ,

6 responses to “A Rustic Affair Part 3- Stationary

1. Katrina Clarbour

October 7, 2010 at 8:04 pm

cool site i must say check mine out

2. Clementina Senavanh

October 26, 2010 at 4:33 am

Neat. I can’t wait for my wedding. Many thanks for the great ideas.

3. Bobbie Joe

October 28, 2010 at 4:18 am

This was a good post… This will be my First time to this website. Thank you for sharing . With the holidays fast approaching this is a great resource for entertaining. Great drink and food recipes.

4. Rosamaria Jones

October 31, 2010 at 12:36 am

Would you mind if I repost this on my blog? I just want to give credit where it is due. Hope you have a great day!

5. Byron Bohler

November 23, 2010 at 8:11 pm

Can I post your post to my blog? I will add a backlink to your forum. My readers would love this!

6. custom golf tshirt

August 29, 2011 at 1:53 am

I do love the way you have framed this specific issue and it does supply me a lot of fodder for thought. Nevertheless, from what I have witnessed, I really trust as the feed-back pile on that people today stay on issue and not embark upon a soap box associated with the news du jour. Yet, thank you for this excellent piece and though I can not really concur with it in totality, I regard your perspective.